Nylon Syringe Filter has strong mechanical strength and chemical stability, can be tolerated by most organic solvents, is extremely low in extractability, has good thermal stability (up to 50°C), is naturally hydrophilic and the majority of water solution filter characteristics. It is often applied to the standard organic solvent HPLC mobile phase filtering.
High-quality nylon membranes are suitable for filtering aqueous solutions and most organic solvents.
The membranes are suitable for use with a wide range of biological preparations and can be used where other membranes are unsuitable or difficult to use.
Nylon membranes are hydrophilic, removing the need for wetting agents that could be extracted when filtering aqueous solutions.
The membranes are flexible, durable, and tear-resistant and can be autoclaved at 135ºC.
- Membrane: HPLC Certified Nylon.
- Use with: Bases, Most HPLC solvents, Alcohols, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, THF.
- Don’t use with: Acids, Aggressive Halogenated hydrocarbons, or protein samples (Nylon is a high binder)
- Sterilization: Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Applications: General Laboratory filtration, most HPLC samples