Material: Nylon (Sterile)
Nylon membrane has strong mechanical strength and chemical stability, can be tolerated by most organic solvents, is extremely low in extractable, has good thermal stability (up to 50°C), is naturally hydrophilic, and the majority of water solution filter characteristics. It is often applied to the standard organic solvent HPLC mobile phase filtering.
- Membrane: HPLC Certified Nylon.
- Use with: Bases, Most HPLC solvents, Alcohols, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, THF.
- Don’t use with: Acids, Aggressive Halogenated hydrocarbons, or protein samples (Nylon is a high binder)
- Sterilization: Syringe filters can be sterilized by autoclave at 125° for 15 minutes.
- Applications: General Laboratory filtration, most HPLC samples